Sunday, September 11, 2011

Returning to my home city

At this moment I am announcing my departure tuesday 13th september back to Italy. This time I won't be going for a simple vacation break. I am planning to open the roads for a couple new possible expositions. I will be contacting a major stone sculpture artist and painter living in my home city Verona witch definitely is willing to help me on organizing a new expo. I lost contact with this man 4 years ago. So it will be great to see him again and show him my new works and discuss on a possible exposition to make in Verona city.
As world artists and in constant moving we are determined to expand our art and businessopportunities over the dutch confines... Asking me to stay in Holland will be like locking me up in a cage. And while I find Holland to be a great public and country to work and present my art to, I do have to manage to parallel my “need of moving” along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment